vPDF Server Encoder
Using our specialist vPDF compression technology the vPDF Server Encoder automatically converts scanned, black and white and/or colour documents, either in TIFF or PDF format, into a highly compressed vPDF format, which is 100% Adobe compatible. The resulting output highly compressed vPDFs are saved as industry standard PDFs, are Web Enabled for Fast Web View, produce the smallest file sizes achievable worldwide (on average 45kb per A4 page), which are approximately a tenth of the size of a standard PDF scanned image.
The vPDF Server Encoder can be installed on to any Windows Workstation or Server machine. The software will run in the background and will ‘watch’ any number of folder locations on the network or local machine for incoming image files and will automatically compress/convert them as required.
- Instant opening PDFs.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function allowing searchable and editable text content.
- Clarity of original with the benefit of being a tenth of the size.
- No additional hardware or infrastructure required.
- Blends with existing business procedures.
- No specialist IT skills required.
- Complete economical in house solution.
- Compliant with strict global digital archiving standards.
- Web enabled during compression process.
- x10 – faster transmission speeds, less storage space, faster access, less bandwidth and data usage.
- Increased Productivity.
- No special 3rd party software required to view or edit the compressed PDFs.